Makes 14 balls | GF | DF
- 4 Tbsp cacao or cocoa
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 heaped tsp of FEED +REPAIR
- 3/4 cups dried fruit eg. Sultanas, apricots, dates, figs etc
- 1/2 cup nuts and seeds eg. Almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts etc
- 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp raw honey or 100% real maple syrup
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Place all ingredients except the honey/maple syrup in a food processor and blend until it forms clumps (add more coconut oil if the mixture is too dry).
- Continue blending and slowly pour in the honey/maple syrup. The mixture will be slightly sticky.
- Roll into snack sized balls and refrigerate.
- The bliss balls are ready to eat straight away, but will firm up more in the fridge.
- Roll the bliss balls in desiccated coconut
- Tags: Recipes