Recovery Gift Set — Free Tumbler
Get the stainless steel shaker bottle Free
Select FEED, REPAIR or bundle above
You receive the stainless steel shaker bottle Free when you purchase the bundle gift.
You receive the stainless steel shaker bottle 1/2 price when purchased with 1 powder (FEED or REPAIR)
We all indulge from time to time and the silly season is upon us so we all need a little recovery. Protecting the gut and mitigating the damage that can be caused by processed foods and alcohol can make all the difference in your gut and overall health
Everything Begins in The Gut
The pack will arrive inside a compostable mailer, ensuring the box arrives pristine. Ready to be gifted, just add a bow.
The shaker tumbler is made in stainless steel double insulated bottle to ensure your drinks stay warm or cold. The tumbler contains a shaker ball to ensure your powders get dissolved into the liquid. Easy way to take the powders on the go during this silly season
Choose from 3 recovery packs
1. REPAIR + Shaker tumbler in stainless steel. Save $21
2: FEED + Shaker tumbler in stainless steel. Save $21
3. Bundle of FEED and REPAIR + shaker bottle in stainless steel. Save $42
See individual pages for the full ingredient list.
- Maggie M.Verified BuyerReviewingRecovery Gifting (FREE bottle)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove these products
I love these products, taste delicious and is now a lovely morning ritual of goodness
- Melinda J.Verified BuyerReviewingRecovery Gifting (FREE bottle)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCleanse and feed
I have been taking these 2 powders twice a day for the past 3 weeks . I quickly noticed an improvement in my bloated and general abdo discomfort. The shaker helps taking the powders easier in a busy lifestyle. I often take mine out with me to take on the go . I will definitely be reordering .
- Alexandra E.Verified BuyerReviewingRecovery Gifting (FREE bottle)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it
Didn't give it all stars coz its bit exxy but my digestion system loves it